Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cherries

Speaking of cherries (see last post), Burning Man is less than a month
away and I have replenished my inventory of body paints. I use
theatrical water-based paints only, no latex.

All artists owe it to themselves to go to Burning Man at least once.
This will be my 8th year. The art is fantastic, the lifestyle is
refreshing and the sensory experience is indescribable. However, it is
hot, sometimes dusting and certainly primitive. However, once you get
past all that, you'll have a blast. If you want sex, drugs and rock &
roll, you can have all that. If you want comraderie and an art
experience, it is available. You make the event fit your needs. No
pressure.

3 comments:

RWP said...

I decided to take a peek this evening after all. I love the cherry link - very classy Dad!

Celeste Bergin said...

very novel...she is pretty and the cherries are too. Good work!

bullwinkle said...

Actually, the young lady is one of my regulars. She's involved with law enforcement in Canada.