Monday, February 2, 2009

Vagabond Artists

Back in the colonial times, mural artists would travel from town to
town in their wagons full of paint and brushes, as well as a bed. Once
they hit town, word would spread they were there, and the townfolks
would schedule murals with them while they were in town.

Today I started another project with my travel trailer to stay in
while I'm working. That's it in the distance. Kind of feels like the
old-fashioned guys, except no one else knows I here. I was also
informed there is a mountain lion in the neighborhood. Bears and
coyotes I can handle, but a mountain lion, they're mean. Guess I won't
be wandering around outside at night.

2 comments:

RWP said...

So is the Airstream just for vacation style travel and the old trailer for work?

I love the idea of the vagabond lifestyle - it is my long-term goal in life!!!

bullwinkle said...

Still use the little Terry for work. Keep it at an RV park in Loomis (Sacramento area).