Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time To Post

This is an old photo I found on my phone, but I like it. Working on a
job (phase three) in Roseville right now. I'll try to take some
pictures, though the client does not want any pictures taken. She
say's she is very private. I, however, have over three weeks invested
in the job and would like some documentation. I use pictures to get
business, but some clients not want any strangers to see there
project, even though they saw other's projects to decide on their's.
Strange.

2 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

I think your client should reconsider! It isn't as if you will put up her address too. lol. You and the Colonel look very chummy there.

bullwinkle said...

I took some photos with my iPhone. Think I will post them, at least for awhile. The colonel is the only one who would sit with me.