Sunday, July 6, 2008

End of Weekend

Way too many M & M's this holiday. That would be Mojitos and
Margaritas. Had a great fireworks display down on the lake. Traffic
leaving town this morning was horrendous, as Tahoe was filled to the
max. Tried to stay away from the tourists as best I could.

Here is a shot of some iris growing in the backyard. I know, yards are
for trucks and buses, people have gardens. Just a habit, I guess.
Behind it is the mint for the mojitos. Nice to be prepared. If the
iris is still alive later in the week when I return, might try drawing
them.

5 comments:

RWP said...

None of the pictures from your blogs are showing up/loading? What's the deal man?

bullwinkle said...

Check your computer. They are showing on my computer, as well as on the iPhone.

RWP said...

I'm telling you, they weren't working earlier. They are fixed now though. Good pics.

Dreame said...

Are you in Phoenix? Is it HOT? Bet not so smoky. Going to go to the Solar cook-off in Taylorsville by motorcycle tomorrow. Hope I can breathe there:)

bullwinkle said...

Good luck. I was working outside in Sacramento and almost toppled over from heat stroke. Had all the symptoms and took action quickly. Back in Tahoe now, and just as smoky here, though about 20 degrees cooler. It was 109 degrees in the valley, Sac valley that is. Felt like the "Valley of the Shadow of Death" though.