Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Eagle Soars



Here are a couple of shots of a mural I did last week. This home is in a blue collar, older neighborhood in Sacramento. I was suprised when the client called back after discussing the proposal with her husband. They wanted to do the mural in a room that his father (87) will be staying in, pretty much bedridden. I know they don't have a lot of money, so I gave a very competitive price. I was very impressed that they wanted to make the room very comfortable for someone who will be spending a lot of time there, and were willing to make the investment.










2 comments:

Dreame said...

It will brighten his days to see that everyday instead of just white walls. It's beautiful, looks kind of like Tahoe. Was that your inspiration?

bullwinkle said...

Pretty much, plus a picture on a puzzle from Leanin' Tree. That was mainly for the eagle. The landscape was from my head with a Tahoe influence.