Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Expo Daily




Finally finished my display booth at the Expo Daily in Roseville. Also finished several others for clients. When I finished yesterday, there were two other mural artists there doing work. Introduced myself and found out I was already known about. One person, Susie Alexander, was one of three artists featured in a magazine a few years ago. I was one of the others. She said she had been hoping to meet me sometime. Likewise on my part. The three of us visited for awhile at the Expo Daily, then we got back to work. Susie was working on a mural for a pool company. I had just finished a mural for another pool company. Her style is very similar to mine. Always fun meeting your competition. Funny thing was that all three of us lived in the mountains. We were wondering where all the Sacramento artists were. One photo is my booth, the second is a shot of the common area with another mural I did (the Italian street scene).

3 comments:

RWP said...

So you have been meeting all these fancy pants people, but still no Danielle Hirsch? What's the deal with that? Come on man, get into your "A game" and go out there and meet me some TV people!

Dreame said...

The art is awesome. Lots a talent.

bullwinkle said...

Sorry I missed the HGTV contest. Danielle is young and pretty. And I'm sure very talented with her many years of experience. Timing is everything.