Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday night

Another day and night of snow blowing and shoveling. More snow due tonight, leveling off tomorrow (Sunday). I brought art supplies home with me on Thursday, figuring I would have lots of time to create. However, the above (and football) have kept me occupied. Maybe a little creativity tomorrow will be in order. Did watch a good documentary from Netflix today about Alfred Steiglitz, a photographer in New York during the turn of the 20th century. He later married Georgia O'Keefe, though they lived apart quite a bit. Guess that was my creativity for the day.

3 comments:

Dreame said...

Bad weather can be good for creation.

RWP said...

What was the name of the doc from Netflix? I am so very glad that I have yet to see any "real" snow this year. Better you than me!

bullwinkle said...

The movie is called "Alfred Steiglitz"